I have purchased four Bibles and the Jesus film, as well as, copied my Bible reading plan for the Zema boys, whom I am discipling. I have met with the present Equip Uganda personnel.
 
The majority of this week has been spent in thought, plan and study. Yet, I have kept up my duties with the Zema boys. Chris and I, while traveling in the east, came upon a head on collision in the road, which had happened just minutes before our arrival. We arrived ready to administer medical aid from a combination of medical supplies we each carried individually at all times. Yet, the severely injured left in a van as soon as we arrived. We placed branches on the road like traffic cones and I was able to give a bottle of hand sanitizer to an injured driver. Seat belts and air bags saved the lives of all. Prayer is needed for the critically injured. Chris and I returned to CLD as usual. All is quiet, all is well.
 
Ephesians 6:19-20 “Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly as I should. “
 
In Christ,
David Greene