Saturday, November 24, 2012

Week 11

November 22, 2012

I have been working with the CHE group. I am teaching a farmer in Massese, David Kurubba, a prominate CHE member, concerning Farming God's Way. He likes the material and has caught the vision of the spiritual aspect and would like to teach others in Massese.
Chris and I traveled to Mbale at the foot of Mt Elgon and spent two days. He taught a workshop there, expecting to teach around 30, when 100 very attentive adamant people showed up from all over Uganda. FGW spreads like wildfire fire.
I am going to miss the boys I am discipling. I will always pray for them. Two prisoners escaped from Jinja main, causing there to be no church meetings. I will be home soon. If you would like Amazima Ministry beads let me know. I'll sell them for $5 if you pre-order.
Soaking up the last of Uganda, it’s almost dreamlike. I am leaving buried treasure for Chris's children to follow a map and find when I leave.

In Christ,
David Greene
 

No comments:

Post a Comment