Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Current Goal



December 10th, 2011

I have been talking with a missionary organization named Equip about a short term three month trip into the mission field to learn and serve. I have submitted my paperwork and am praying that I may fulfill God's will for my life daily. I pray he blesses this web log. This will be my first experience in another country as a missionary, although I have ventured to Italy and Greece in 2008. I have been privileged even at a young age to carry Christ’s name through my scholastic enterprises and will continue to do so.

I will keep you posted on how things turn out. I need your prayers on this matter,

- Philippians 1:21 For me to live is Christ and to die is gain. 22 If I am to go on living in the body this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I chose I do not know.

In Christ
David Greene

No comments:

Post a Comment